Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day... (#14)


Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!!! I hope no matter your situation in life, alone or surrounded by people, that your heart if full. I hope you are enjoying life, enjoying the people around you, and that you're enjoying the holiday in whatever way makes you happiest! :)

Something fun I did for Valentine's Day this year was participating in Shannon's Valentine's Day Blog Swap. I did a Halloween Swap and a Christmas Swap and it's been sooo fun! Shannon always does a great job arranging everything.


I was paired up with Jerrica... who my Mom was partner's with for the Christmas swap! Fun, huh!?! Jerrica did a great job with my package! Everything was so cute! Here are some pictures of the fun prizes she put together for me!






She must've known about my mouth full of sweet tooth's (sweet teeth?!? Ha ha ha... whatever...) because she sent me lots of treats! yUUUm!!!



It's always fun to get awesome stuff in the mail, but it's even better making a new friend at the same time! :) Thanks Jerrica for a super fun package! I hope you had fun with your package as well!!! Thanks Shannon for your great ideas and hard work!


4 comments:

Kathy said...

I enjoyed what I got too. I hope the lady I gave to enjoys what I gave to her.

Stacey said...

That sounds like an awesome idea! Someday I'll have to try that! Love it!

Kali said...

that looks so fun.
i love mail so much.
and i love holidays even more!!
especially ones about love!
because i'm pretty much in love with love.

Team Parker said...

That is sooo cute Lyndi! Everything just looked like it had you in mind!