~~~Letter S~~~
In case you hadn't heard, didn't notice, or just plain didn't know... I have an Etsy shop. My shop is called Somebody's Stuff. Right now I have frames, magnets and mats for sale. I will soon be adding paper chains count downs, paper chain kits, paper mosaic kits, and other fun things!
I have a blog that I use to write about Somebody's Stuff and all my adventure's in creating. I will also be using it to let people know about sales, giveaways, and other exciting news. It's still new, like my shop, but I would love to have some friendly readers and comments. If you're inclined... join me! I would be thrilled to see you there!!! :D I'm on Facebook and Twitter too!!!
Remember to leave a comment relating to ANYthing I've posted here as part of my Copying Kali Giveaway! You can even go back to each of the posts during February and be entered again! I'm posting one (even though I'm a little behind) for each day of February... so that will give you 28 chances to win!!! Juli and I still have to pick a winner... sooo blog hop on over and share the love! Then you could win prizes from her too! YAY! Comment on!
4 comments:
Somebody is very talented.
You are VERY talented!
Cool stuff! I will check it out!
I'm glad you're doing this. You've wanted to for so long!
Post a Comment