Saturday, February 20, 2010

You ROCK That Baby... (#20)

~~~Letter Q~~~

Q is for Queen of course... and I have JUST the thing to go along with that!!!

Nearly forever ago I won a bunch of awesome stuff from a few different blogs. I kept meaning to post THANK YOU's about them... but I got caught up with the holidays and turned out to be lame about it! :( Sad.

Well... today I bring you one of the funnest things I've won...


Can you believe it?!? Queen... for babies!!! It's SOOO freaking hilarious!!! It's just the music and it's all music-boxish. Cracks me up!!!



I won this CD from the amazing Shannon of The Mommy-Files. She is super sweet and hosts some of the very best giveaways!!! I love that I ran across her blog... because it's fun, but she's a great person too!!!


Sooo in case your baby or little one is into Queen... get this for them!!! If your baby isn't into Queen yet, start them out easy with this CD!



Still cracks me up!!! Thanks Shannon for the awesome giveaway... sorry to be sooo late about posting it.

Remember to leave a comment relating to ANYthing I've posted here as part of my Copying Kali Giveaway! You can even go back to each of the posts during February and be entered again! I'm posting one (even though I'm a little behind) for each day of February... so that will give you 28 chances to win!!! My Mom amd Kali already chose their winners, but Jillian and Juli are doing it still... sooo blog hop around and share the love! Then you could win prizes from all over! YAY! Comment on!

5 comments:

Kathy said...

I don't think I am quite there with my girls yet. :)

Bruce said...

I am looking in my crystal ball right now. It's showing me 14 years in advance and, for some reason, your baby loves Queen. Every album, Queen bedsheets, and Queen sneakers, too. Sweet!

Jillian said...

Nice crystal ball you've got there Bruce.

I think the muppets version of the Queen's songs. I think it's hilarious.

Julie Baldwin said...

But can a kid really head-bang to "Baby Bohemian" music???

Shauna said...

Hey, I went to the viewing last night. Thank you so much for letting me know. Love you Lots! ♥ HUGS ♥