~~~Letter N~~~
The Letter N is for my favorite guy in the whole, wide world... my husband Nate!!!
He's easy going, kind, and good. He's fun, accepting, and honest. He let me put frogs on our wedding cake! (That says something about a guy, doesn't it?!?)
He's a wonderful husband. He works sooo SOOO sooo hard to take care of us. He never complains about having to go to work. He does a good job at whatever he does.
He's a great Daddy. Baby Chomp gets sad when he leaves and SOOO excited when he comes home! He helps with her as much as he can when he's home. He can make her laugh and laugh!
I'm glad that he's mine. I'm lucky to be his. I'm blessed to share Baby Chomp with him. I'm grateful that we get to be together with him forever.
Forever would be too long and too lame without him! ;)
Remember to leave a comment relating to ANYthing I've posted here as part of my Copying Kali Giveaway! You can even go back to each of the posts during February and be entered again! I'm posting one (even though I'm a little behind) for each day of February... so that will give you 28 chances to win!!! Juli and I still have to pick a winner... sooo blog hop on over and share the love! Then you could win prizes from her too! YAY! Comment on!
7 comments:
I want to see a picture of the frogs on the wedding cake please. Ribbit!
You guys are good for each other!
Great post! Hugs to you my precious friend :)
So, I NEEEEEED to see a picture of you wedding cake. Please???
Sweet tribute! You two are a cute couple.
Lyndi,
This Danielle' over at Clearplay. I saw your comment on the blog and would love to give you some more info. Send us an email at moviemoms@clearplay.com
Thanks,
Danielle'
Nate + Lyndi = :)
Post a Comment