~~~Letter P~~~
The first thing that popped into my head today when Random.org told me my letter was "P" was...
The first thing that popped into my head today when Random.org told me my letter was "P" was...
PIZZA!!!
Maybe it's because I'm a Ninja Turtle fan, or maybe it's because I like food in general... but trust me to think of something so mature as pizza, instead of palm tree, pickle, peanut butter, or pistachio. Ok. So those aren't that mature either. Well, I hope you enjoy my post about pizza more than you would enjoy me writing about Parliament or something. ;)

So in the last 8 months I've had the chance to throw 3 different House Parties, 2 of which were Pizza Parties! :) A House Party is an event to get the word out about a new product or company. It's been really fun to host them. You should check it out!

The first party was back in the summer and we got to try out the American Legend Pizzas from Dominos. We got to try pizza with flavors inspired by different parts of the country! We gave Gold Winner Medals to everyone who was daring enough to try all 6 flavors. Apparently, it wasn't that hard of a challenge for everyone else... I'm jstu a pizza weenie or something. I usually eat cheese. Why?!? Because I LIKE cheese. A lot actually. But that will have to be another post. ANYway, my friends teased me about being scared to try new things... so I conquered the challenge and tried them all. I got to wear a medal with the best of them! Yum. Thanks Dominos!

The next party was just a little while ago... on the tragic day that the Vikings were wrongly removed from the playoffs. Stupid Saints. Ug. ANYway (so many distractions today!) I don't like to have parties on Sunday, so I only invited family over. This time we got to try out pizza from DiGiorno! I had never had any of their products before. It turned out to be pretty good, especially for frozen pizza. The point was to become a believer... that Digiorno pizza was as good/better as delivery. I can handle that! :) Yum! Thanks Digiorno!
So now you've heard a couple stories about me and my love of pizza. In addition, to seal the deal... please know that I always try to get Nate to get me a slice when he picks ANYthing up from Costco, I get hungry watching the opening scenes of "TMNT: The Secret of the Ooze" and I believe pizza can be eaten for any meal of the day. I am a true lover of pizza!

Remember to leave a comment relating to ANYthing I've posted here as part of my Copying Kali Giveaway! My Mom, Jillian, and Juli are doing it to... sooo blog hop around and enter a few places! Then you could win prizes from all over! YAY! Comment on!
So in the last 8 months I've had the chance to throw 3 different House Parties, 2 of which were Pizza Parties! :) A House Party is an event to get the word out about a new product or company. It's been really fun to host them. You should check it out!
The first party was back in the summer and we got to try out the American Legend Pizzas from Dominos. We got to try pizza with flavors inspired by different parts of the country! We gave Gold Winner Medals to everyone who was daring enough to try all 6 flavors. Apparently, it wasn't that hard of a challenge for everyone else... I'm jstu a pizza weenie or something. I usually eat cheese. Why?!? Because I LIKE cheese. A lot actually. But that will have to be another post. ANYway, my friends teased me about being scared to try new things... so I conquered the challenge and tried them all. I got to wear a medal with the best of them! Yum. Thanks Dominos!
The next party was just a little while ago... on the tragic day that the Vikings were wrongly removed from the playoffs. Stupid Saints. Ug. ANYway (so many distractions today!) I don't like to have parties on Sunday, so I only invited family over. This time we got to try out pizza from DiGiorno! I had never had any of their products before. It turned out to be pretty good, especially for frozen pizza. The point was to become a believer... that Digiorno pizza was as good/better as delivery. I can handle that! :) Yum! Thanks Digiorno!
So now you've heard a couple stories about me and my love of pizza. In addition, to seal the deal... please know that I always try to get Nate to get me a slice when he picks ANYthing up from Costco, I get hungry watching the opening scenes of "TMNT: The Secret of the Ooze" and I believe pizza can be eaten for any meal of the day. I am a true lover of pizza!
Remember to leave a comment relating to ANYthing I've posted here as part of my Copying Kali Giveaway! My Mom, Jillian, and Juli are doing it to... sooo blog hop around and enter a few places! Then you could win prizes from all over! YAY! Comment on!
13 comments:
im in love with pizza!
so costco has this awesome pizza that you take home and bake yourself and its only $10! and i'm a plain cheese kind of girl myself, but this pizza is amazing...it has tomatoes and basil and mozzarella chunks. and i don't even like tomatoes!! but i love it. ok so go buy one. :)
I love pizza too! When I was pregnant with Piper I ate pizza at least 4 times a week. YUM!!!
Funny, we just got done eating pizza. Every Friday night is pizza night. I make homemade pizza, which Devin and I LOVE, and Anna HATES!!!!! I am really worried that we have to disguise pizza as green beans to get her to eat even a few bites. She is getting smart enough that she eats the beans and spits out the pizza. Poor girl, she really doesn't know what she is missing. I couldn't live without pizza.
My husband loves pizza..
I love pizza, too, but Papa Murphy's Hawaiian take and bake, and Pizza Hut's BBQ beef are my favs. Yum!
I'm so glad that you've received your package and like it. :)
I was hoping for it to have been more, but I had a few financial problems come up =/ but I'm still glad that you like it!! I haven't received yours yet, but I'm house-sitting my fiance's animals. :)
Thanks so much for voting for me to win. I added *extra entries* to the Holey Donuts giveaway (tweet, facebook, blog).. if you're interested. Thanks again so much!
I love pizza. Do you have Trader Joe's by you? Cuz they have amazing pizza dough and phenomenal pizza sauce. omg it's to die for. If you go there, get their plain pizza dough and their pizza sauce. Then get your toppings at another store. Why? cuz their pepperoni tates like poo. Oh. And? it only takes 20 minutes to make and it's the BEST pizza I've ever had.
Pizza was created by god with me in mind! I love pizza, my favorite is in Wasilla, Ak it's called Pioneer pizza. I miss it so much!
In my best Kevin from Home Alone running around the pizza man voice [ahem}... PIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZA!!!! :D
Enough said.
Yeeah....I would love to eat some pizza. Soon, very soon.
Thin crust, pepperoni. The End.
:]
I LOVE Pizza! So yummy with the gooey cheese and pepperoni....ooh, I need some NOW!! hehe
i distinctly remember leaving a comment about costco pizza...
am i going crazy? because it's not here. but it was a long comment and i don't want to write it again. ok love you bye.
That was a great pizza party. I enjoyed trying all of the new flavors. And did I mention that I didn't mean to make fun of you? It just blew my mind that trying different types of pizza could be considered hard. I guess I just happen to be naturally good at eating pizza. :)
Post a Comment