Just to make sure that everyone is clear about things... I've been holding a contest. It was SUPPOSED to last through the whole month of February. It's now the middle of April. (April 13th 2010 for all you future generations reading this and feeling horribly manipulated!) YAY... you know me, just trying to prolong the magic (or the madness)! ;) So as a re-cap here's what you do: Comment on ANY or ALL of the posts from *ahem* February and you'll be entered. Easy. The comment should go along with the post as best as you can, but there are some random one's for sure!
You can comment on this post for one last entry. Tell my why you're glad this contest is finally over. Tell me how you feel about endings in general. Take a chance and tell everyone in Blog World that "The End is Near!"... just comment!
And NOW for the best part... the PRIZE!!! First of all I would like to invite anyone/everyone who reads my blog to send me their address (safely through email) and I will, in true PenPal fashion send you something happy back! For the lucky few of you (yes, I meant to say few) there will be special prizes! There will be a prize for the Best Comment, Best Commenter (aka Commented the most), and of course the Grand Prize chosen from all the comments on all the "February" posts. This package will include a bunch of random things that go along with the random posts. It will be a LyndiLou-Alphabet-Extravaganza Prize Package. That alone, should drive you to a commenting frenzy! *:D*
I will pick the winner... oh... sometime this week. No need to rush things since it's been MONTHS since this started! I want to give everyone AMPLE time to enter! ;)
I leave with one big cheesy grin from Baby Chomp... So be gone now. Off to comment, all of you!
6 comments:
I love that girl! I don't mind endings. Usually endings are the beginnings of GREAT things! You have my address don't you? If not it is just a few houses away from yours. ;)
I'm not good with change. I really don't like it when things come to an end. When dumb things end or sick things end or scary things end that is fantastic, but overall I don't like it when things are over. I try and make things last as long as possible. Maybe that is why I like watching the credits for movies so much. I just don't want the show to be over. Either that or I really want my money's worth and you bet I'm going to get it.
So I am sad to see this come to an end. Maybe you could keep it going and use the Chinese alphabet letters and Russian too. That should make things really interesting.
I for one am always looking to smile at something new, old, hysterical, random....ask my husband I am CONSTANTLY laughing or smiling. It is just like beginnings and endings. I will be smiling at the beginning of your posts and at the end because I love to read what my loved ones have to say.
So no, I am not sad either way....because I know there will be more to come and even if this were your last blog post, I would still come back to reminisce. :)
Good thing I've already hacked the mainframe and rigged everything.
Good luck people. You'll need it.
Endings... it depends on what they are. Endings that show accomplishment like graduation, a job well done (be it a promotion, project or going home from an internship), movies, ending something before it goes bad, having a good meal finish, are probably the best and most satisfying. The endings that are hard are those that you didn't choose or expect: death, break-ups, bad hair cuts and the like ;)
Post a Comment