Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The Future is the New Now...

Hi again... it's me. You might not know this... but I actually already posted something today. I just backdated it, you know, to pretend like I wrote it a while ago. So yah. You should read it because it's all about the contest/giveaway I'm doing. Thanks... Bye!

3 comments:

RebeccaVert said...

HAHA...I already knew that! See, i have this cool subscribing thing on my computer that lets me know EVERY TIME you post something....wow you have your very own stalker!!! Luck you Lyndi Loo!!!!

susette said...

Hi cutie! I just wanted to thank you for the hug and short little visit this evening. It was nice to see a familiar face in an unfamiliar setting. I so need a relaxing evening and visit with the ever-so-super-dee-duper clan at your house!

Kali said...

so i'm so lame and i didn't get the chance to comment on all your posts. but i read them! every one of them! and i'm so happy you did this and i love that you back dated them. ha ha
hope you had fun with it!