I know I've taken this giveaway thing a little far... making you all wait for months... literally.
While I count and analyze every. single. comment I will make it up to you (well, not YOU Kali) but the rest of you by allowing you to watch this super awesome trailer for Eclipse. You know... The Twilight Saga: Eclipse. The 3rd Twilight movie. Yah. It's great. I'm SUPER excited. Oh, and if you want to come with us to see the show... make sure to let Launi of Gracious Rain know. We're having a HUGE Eclipse party that you won't want to miss.
Ok but seriously now... just watch the trailer. :D
So. Awesome.
5 comments:
ha ha ha ha ha.
thats funny.
at first i was a little sad.
and i thought you were just mad at me or something.
and then i realized you were talking about twilight.
FUNNY!
yeah... didn't watch the trailer. sorry friend. :)
Ok, am I crazy or was there an Iron Man trailer first? It did make me smile. I can't wait to see that movie.
Eclipse looks pretty good too. It looks like it is going to have some good vampireing action. Not to mention some good werewolfing action too. :)
OH Kali... don't be scared. It's just a trailer! ;) You don't even have to admit after you watch it that the show looks awesome. I'll just be happy that you watched it! :P Ha ha ha!
Julie... yah, there was an Iron Man on first. A little random, but it'll probably be good too! Nate can't WAIT to see it! Do you want to come with us to Eclipse?!? :D
Looks exciting! I need to get the second movie watched first though. I'm so slow.
Hey Lyndi....tell your mom that I am in for Eclipse. I just can't find the right spot to tell her. It will be so much fun!!!
Post a Comment