So lately my blog has pretty much been Population: Tire but that's about to change.
I like reading other what other people write and there are plenty of fun things happening in the world so I'm going to be better at blogging.
Coming up... Winners from the February Post contest. The Easter Blog Swap. What I've been doing with Somebody's Stuff, PartyLand, Clearplay and more.
Oh, and there's always Baby Chomp to swoon over! ;)
I'll be sure to open up the request lines once my feet are wet again! ;) That is... if there's anyone out there any more.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
6 comments:
Population: Tire, heh. I'm excited that you will be blogging more. It's fun to see all the new stuff going on!
Oh we are here. We'll ALWAYS be here. ....even though I'm not sure where "here" is :)
Yay! I'm glad you are back. I will follow for sure what's happening in your life. I love you guys and your cute family over there!
We are here too :) Love your blog.
Hey Missy! I cant wait for all the up-dates! Make sure to tell your family hello!
Still here bebe!
Post a Comment