Amazing? I think so.
That's why I can't drop it. I can't forget about the fun posts inspired by Kali and all the awesome comments from you... my favorite friends and family. Thanks for that. Anyone who breathes knows that the reason people blog is to get comments. ;) So, in the not slacking off spirit, I will be announcing the random winners of the random prizes.
Maybe... JUST MAYBE... you'll get something from me before New Years. I'll try NOT to wrap it in Christmas paper and count it twice! ;) Heh.
I picked a few different categories for prizes and my only rule was that I didn't want anyone to win more than once, you know, to spread the prize winning-ness around. I didn't have to rig anything, it turned out quite spread out all on it's own, thanks to Random.org. So now you can all be at ease knowing that whether or not you won... it was meant to be! ;)
Now onto the fun part... Here we go!!!
Best Commenter: To the person who commented on the most posts...
KATHY and JULIE B
Tied with 27 comments... out of 28 posts! You guys are AWESOME!!!
With that many comments I wasn't going to choose between the two of them.
They both win! :)
Best Comment: My very favorite comment of them all...
BRUCE
On Post #28
How can you not crack up at the idea of someone "hacking the mainframe".
It's a little twisted... but I love it!
Stand-Up Comment: One of the funniest...
(There were a NUMBER of great ones, but in keeping with the no doubles...)
KIMJO
On Post #8
The goodness of a longer-than-usual comment full of missing organs, fortune cookies and unicorns cheers can be yours if you look up this prize winning comment!
Melt-My-Heart Comment: One of the most flattering...
(Again there were quite a few, because you guys are all awesome like that...)
SUMMER
On Post #22
I personally adored my wedding cake, so someone that says they would LOVE (no, "NEEEEEDS") to see a picture of it, gets two thumbs up and prize from me!
One of the Crowd Comment: Picked from the post with the most comments
(Which was Post #3 FYI)
JILLIAN
This was probably from when I was still actually posting in February. Heh.
Twinner Comment: Sounds like I commented on my own post
(But I didn't... it was actually one of you...)
THE SILVAS
On Post #12
Thank you Stacey... for talking some sense into these people! ;)
One-Hit-Wonder Comment: For commenting just once during the contest!
(And if I counted wrong and you commented more than once, don't feel bad... you still win!)
KATHERYN BAIRD
On Post #11
For taking the time to share the PartyLand/Webkinz love by commenting!
Better Late Than Never Comment: Chosen from people who commented for the first time on one of the last 2 posts or later!
(From the procrastinator in me to you... with love)
AMY WALTER
Post #27
I love comments so I'll take them early or late in the game! Thanks a bunch!
I Love Random.org Comment: I just wanted to choose another winner!
(I picked this one from ALL of the posts!)
CYNTHIA
Post #17
Turned out to be a nice comment too. Thanks Cynthia! :)
And the GRAND PRIZE WINNER:
*Chosen from ALL the comments on ALL the posts
*Not rigged in ANY way, shape or form
KALI
The instigator of all things contest. How perfect is that?!?
Tied with 27 comments... out of 28 posts! You guys are AWESOME!!!
With that many comments I wasn't going to choose between the two of them.
They both win! :)
Best Comment: My very favorite comment of them all...
BRUCE
On Post #28
How can you not crack up at the idea of someone "hacking the mainframe".
It's a little twisted... but I love it!
Stand-Up Comment: One of the funniest...
(There were a NUMBER of great ones, but in keeping with the no doubles...)
KIMJO
On Post #8
The goodness of a longer-than-usual comment full of missing organs, fortune cookies and unicorns cheers can be yours if you look up this prize winning comment!
Melt-My-Heart Comment: One of the most flattering...
(Again there were quite a few, because you guys are all awesome like that...)
SUMMER
On Post #22
I personally adored my wedding cake, so someone that says they would LOVE (no, "NEEEEEDS") to see a picture of it, gets two thumbs up and prize from me!
One of the Crowd Comment: Picked from the post with the most comments
(Which was Post #3 FYI)
JILLIAN
This was probably from when I was still actually posting in February. Heh.
Twinner Comment: Sounds like I commented on my own post
(But I didn't... it was actually one of you...)
THE SILVAS
On Post #12
Thank you Stacey... for talking some sense into these people! ;)
One-Hit-Wonder Comment: For commenting just once during the contest!
(And if I counted wrong and you commented more than once, don't feel bad... you still win!)
KATHERYN BAIRD
On Post #11
For taking the time to share the PartyLand/
Better Late Than Never Comment: Chosen from people who commented for the first time on one of the last 2 posts or later!
(From the procrastinator in me to you... with love)
AMY WALTER
Post #27
I love comments so I'll take them early or late in the game! Thanks a bunch!
I Love Random.org Comment: I just wanted to choose another winner!
(I picked this one from ALL of the posts!)
CYNTHIA
Post #17
Turned out to be a nice comment too. Thanks Cynthia! :)
And the GRAND PRIZE WINNER:
*Chosen from ALL the comments on ALL the posts
*Not rigged in ANY way, shape or form
KALI
The instigator of all things contest. How perfect is that?!?
And there you have it folks! The winners of the longest, most drawn out random contest around! I'm glad you survived, stuck it out... and mostly... I'm glad we're friends! Email me your addresses and I'll figure out a prize for you! :) I was thinking of sticking to the categories that you won from, but I could be persuaded if you told me your favorite candy bar, color, character, breakfast cereal, animal, Ninja Turtle, shape, item in my shop, president of the country or church, jewelry item, theme, holiday... you get the idea. Oh, my email address is beaverloadingnun at msn dot com. Seriously.
Happy February... and OCTOBER! ;)
Some Honorable Mention Comments:
Which in Judge Language means... awesome enough to mention,
but not awesome enough to get a big prize. :P Ha ha ha. Plus, I was trying to be fair and not give anyone TWO prizes, but there are just some of these comments that have to be mentioned! ;)
Happy February... and OCTOBER! ;)
Some Honorable Mention Comments:
Which in Judge Language means... awesome enough to mention,
but not awesome enough to get a big prize. :P Ha ha ha. Plus, I was trying to be fair and not give anyone TWO prizes, but there are just some of these comments that have to be mentioned! ;)
BRUCE - Post #25 "Go Meat" Link (If you haven't watched it... just do it!)
CYNTHIA - Post #27 "Letter N" Link (speaking of Links... this one is pretty fun too!)
BRUCE - Post #20 A crystal ball and Queen Bed Sheets...
This guy can't go wrong with the comments!
LAUNI - Post#19 Because I like it when my Mom comments on my blog...
Even when she calls me silly. I'll take it! ;)
CYNTHIA - Post #27 "Letter N" Link (speaking of Links... this one is pretty fun too!)
BRUCE - Post #20 A crystal ball and Queen Bed Sheets...
This guy can't go wrong with the comments!
LAUNI - Post#19 Because I like it when my Mom comments on my blog...
Even when she calls me silly. I'll take it! ;)
EVERYONE - Every Post
As cheesy as it might sound, I really do enjoy reading each and every comment that people leave me. That's a big reason why I blog (I know you're thinking Lyndi blogs?!? Heh. I'm working on it!) to interact with others. It's great to think that I'm recording something important for future generations, but honestly I'm just too random to have that be the driving force behind my entries. So thank you. Anyone out there reading and especially to those of you brave enough to comment. I think you're awesome!
As cheesy as it might sound, I really do enjoy reading each and every comment that people leave me. That's a big reason why I blog (I know you're thinking Lyndi blogs?!? Heh. I'm working on it!) to interact with others. It's great to think that I'm recording something important for future generations, but honestly I'm just too random to have that be the driving force behind my entries. So thank you. Anyone out there reading and especially to those of you brave enough to comment. I think you're awesome!
3 comments:
...and on the lamp post entry too! Sweeeeet! Thanks man! Way to go for your follow through.
I think you should do it again. I love fun random blogs. They make me smile.
I did not win a prize!?!? GASP!
Post a Comment