~~~Letter G~~~
I haven't always been a fan of being a girl. There are times still when I think to myself... REALLY?!? But then I think about the other option... you know... of being a boy. Then I'm good.
Ha ha ha. Not making any super political-social commentary-to be debated- kind of post here... just something random about me! :)

My favorite color is blue. I never wanted to be lumped into the whiney, over emotional, high maintenance "Girl" category... though I'm sure my actions have indeed placed myself there more than once in my life. I loved reading stories about girls who played on high school football and hockey teams. I still don't own a purse. I shopped in the boys department for clothes growing up... and still browse there occasionally.
But I'm getting better.

I guess with age comes acceptance. I am who I am, and I'm learning to like, no, LOVE it! I love jewelry. I love being a wife and partner to my sweet husband. I adore being a Mom. I like being a sister. I like laughing good and hard... the clean, wholesome, sincere way that only girlfriends can do. I love stars, and paper, and crafts and projects, and handmade things that only have the purpose of being cute or making someone happy. I love shopping. I like dressing Baby Chomp up and having her look cute and happy and taken care of. I like being a daughter. I know this is who I'm supposed to be. I joke sometimes about not being a real girl... but I am.
I'm learning, growing, loving, living, sharing, changing, working, juggling, balancing, and more...
I'm happy about it.

I'm a girl... and that's perfect.
Remember to leave a comment relating to ANYthing I've posted here as part of my Copying Kali Giveaway! You can even go back to each of the posts during February and be entered again! My Mom, Jillian, and Juli are doing it to... sooo blog hop around and enter a few places! Then you could win prizes from all over! YAY! Comment on!
I haven't always been a fan of being a girl. There are times still when I think to myself... REALLY?!? But then I think about the other option... you know... of being a boy. Then I'm good.
Ha ha ha. Not making any super political-social commentary-to be debated- kind of post here... just something random about me! :)
My favorite color is blue. I never wanted to be lumped into the whiney, over emotional, high maintenance "Girl" category... though I'm sure my actions have indeed placed myself there more than once in my life. I loved reading stories about girls who played on high school football and hockey teams. I still don't own a purse. I shopped in the boys department for clothes growing up... and still browse there occasionally.
But I'm getting better.
I guess with age comes acceptance. I am who I am, and I'm learning to like, no, LOVE it! I love jewelry. I love being a wife and partner to my sweet husband. I adore being a Mom. I like being a sister. I like laughing good and hard... the clean, wholesome, sincere way that only girlfriends can do. I love stars, and paper, and crafts and projects, and handmade things that only have the purpose of being cute or making someone happy. I love shopping. I like dressing Baby Chomp up and having her look cute and happy and taken care of. I like being a daughter. I know this is who I'm supposed to be. I joke sometimes about not being a real girl... but I am.
I'm learning, growing, loving, living, sharing, changing, working, juggling, balancing, and more...
I'm happy about it.
I'm a girl... and that's perfect.
Remember to leave a comment relating to ANYthing I've posted here as part of my Copying Kali Giveaway! You can even go back to each of the posts during February and be entered again! My Mom, Jillian, and Juli are doing it to... sooo blog hop around and enter a few places! Then you could win prizes from all over! YAY! Comment on!
7 comments:
You should LOVE you because you are AWESOME!!! The only way Baby Chomp will appreciate being a girl is if her mommy is cool with it! ;)
I knew I loved you, but now I do even more. I love being a girl but buying clothes would be so much easier if I was a boy. Pant size is a perfect example. Devin is a 34x34...IN EVERY STORE!!!! My size ranges from 2 to 8, what in the world????
I am amazed at the girly energy that is coming out as I dress Anna. Though I don't know about her love of bags and shoes. I would go without shoes all year if my feet didn't get so cold. And I am SOOOO not a purse girl. I'd by a book over a purse any day.
Sometimes I don't like being a girl - like once a month hehehe I'm glad I have a baby girl now, we're best friends already!
i love being a girl!!
i think its the best.
because i love getting dressed up and wearing make up and being girly. i actually really wanted a baby girl so i could dress her up all cute. (don't worry. i still like my baby boy.)
but i'm with you on the boy thing. i've thought about that before...like what if i was a boy? and i'm pretty sure i would hate it a lot.
Well, it's about time--I must say. Aren't you glad you didn't get that hysterectomy after all? Knew you would be.
You got a 500?? :O Do I need to bow down or something? I thought Nate was the only one who did that! Way to be!
I love the picture of you and Baby Chomp! So cute! :)
Post a Comment