Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Zoobilee Zoo.. (#10)

~~~Letter Z~~~

I remember watching Zoobilee Zoo when I was little. I don't remember much of it... but just seeing just the opening credits brings back a bunch of memories. I remember liking the Kangaroo and the Cockatoo. The Cockatoo was always getting overwhelmed and frazzled about something. It's fun to think back about what I liked as a kid. :) I remember watching Mr Rodger's Neighborhood, Sesame Street, Square One, and other public television shows when I was really little. As I got older there were plenty of other fun shows that were added to the list of favorites... but since I'm focusing on Letter Z... here's the opening credits from Zoobilee Zoo!!!



Do you remember any weird TV shows that you liked as a kid?!?

Remember to leave a comment relating to ANYthing I've posted here as part of my Copying Kali Giveaway! You can even go back to each of the posts during February and be entered again! My Mom, Jillian, and Juli are doing it to... sooo blog hop around and enter a few places! Then you could win prizes from all over! YAY! Comment on!

8 comments:

Julie Baldwin said...

We watched a lot of cartoons. I love the old classic ones, Bugs Bunny, and the old Mickey Mouse cartoons. OH..Shirt Tales That was good!
I always wanted to watch Jem, but my brother made us watch G.I. Joe, I didn't mind. Scoobie Doo, I love that one.
When I was a little older I'd watch Saved by the Bell every day after school.
Funny how I watched so much TV growing up and now I don't watch it at all.

Kathy said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that show!!! It was my favorite! I also watched Reading Rainbow!

Kali said...

i could not be happier right now. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WATCHED THIS SHOW!! it was my favorite when i was little and i still know the song, and whenever i ask anyone if they ever watched it, they have NO IDEA what I am talking about. except for wade did. and thats how i knew we were supposed to get married. jk.

Stacey said...

I was a weird kid - every day, my mom would set me up with a tray in the living room (you remember the metal ones with metal legs...anyway) and a Peanut Butter and Honey sandwich and I'd watch my favorite show: Hooked on Aerobics! hahahahahah This is so true! And others were Mr. Rogers, Sesame Street and Polkadot Door, I don't suppose you remember that one?! (Now that was weird!)

Team Parker said...

As a kid I used to get up with my brother in the morning to watch transformers, and no it was nothing like transformers today! They were awesome, way cooler than they are now. But 5:30 didnt come so early back then, now i wish i didnt have to get up that early.

April said...

Oh man...FLASHBACKS!

Jillian said...

I vaguely remember the first guy they highlighted on that, but really none of that seemed familiar at all.

I liked more of the Animaniacs, Full House, TMNT, Xmen (when Mom would let us), Duck Tales, Little House on the Prarie, Sesame Street, Gummy Bears, Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers, Tail Spin, TGIF... that kind of stuff.

Launi said...

We had a show called Hobo Kelly. It was probably lame as heck, but I loved it. That and Sheriff John. You can see them still on YouTube.