Monday, February 8, 2010

Candy Mountain... Candy Mountain... (#8)

~~~Letter U~~~

There's this completely stupid and pretty funny video on YouTube about a unicorn named Charlie. You've probably seen it... but if you haven't... BEWARE!!! It's weird... it's stupid... but it makes me laugh and it gets quoted around our house! I have a t-shirt that has the unicorns and "SHUN" on it. Nate gave me a notebook for Christmas with Charlie on it too.

***SORRY for the couple swear words in there. :S



If you can handled even more Charlie... there's a 2nd video too! Heh. I like that one too. I call Baby Chomp "Foo Goo Fish" and I got it from that show. Oh Good times!

Of all the unicorns I know... these guys are my favorite.

Remember to leave a comment relating to ANYthing I've posted here as part of my Copying Kali Giveaway! My Mom, Jillian, and Juli are doing it to... sooo blog hop around and enter a few places! Then you could win prizes from all over! YAY! Comment on!

8 comments:

Kathy said...

Mandy's boyfriend, Collin, had us watch it one night. I think it caused me nightmares. :S

Team Parker said...

Omgoodness I love charlie and candy mountain, I just about died from the side pains from laughing! Its so wonderful to know we love the same comedy

Julie Baldwin said...

I just sucked part of Devin's brain out by making him watch that.

Kali said...

my brother showed this to me...
and i just don't get it...

Stacey said...

Awesome, I've seen those before....wow, weird! hehe

KimJo said...

I feel as though I can relate to Charlie. . . I, too, have been lured by psycho-crazy unicorns to "Candy Mountain" where I've thus been tricked into giving up a major organ.

Wait a minute, no, it was actually a chinese restaurant that I went to where they made me pay for this meal and a fortune cookie that said, "A short stranger will soon come into your life". I felt violated.

This also reminds me of the New Year's trip to San Antonio with Becca and Jodie where we were passing through a small Texan town with a water tower that simple said " - Home of the Unicorns" to which Jodie promptly made up this cheer:

Uni - C
Uni - O
Uni - R-N-S!

Unicorns! Unicorns! We are the BEST!

I hope this post was about as random as that clip. But I do love the quotable quotes: "It's a land of sweets, and joy.... and joyness..." One to be remembered, even if I didn't want to.

Love you, LyndiLou!

Jillian said...

So Lyndi, I knew you were holding out on me. Just how many unicorns DO you know? ;)

Love the randomness of this. Don't steal my kidney for saying that!

Launi said...

Please don't tell people that we love that ridiculous show. I love the bridge part the best. Wait...did I just say that out loud? No, I didn't.
Phew.