~~~Letter O~~~
As you might have noticed I tend to over-use the Letter O. Whenever I write so it comes out sooo. It usually happens with oooh too. I try not to write it that way when I'm blogging for work, or writing somewhat official e-mails. I think I do it because it's how I talk. I'm weird.
A Letter O word that I like is Oriental Trading Company (OTC). It's a fun little company that's been around for a while. I remember being a little kid and looking through the pages of that catalog and thinking of all the awesome things I would get to use at a party or just play with! When I started working for PartyLand I soon found out that not only did they carry some of the best items from OTC but you could order through them get stuff for the same price AND skip shipping. Whatever you order comes to their store and you just pick it up. Awesome. I love it! I will be doing an order soon, because I'm going to start putting together Party Favor Bags through SomeBody's Stuff for birthdays, weddings or whatever event you want favors for... and I know that I'll be able to get some great items from PartyLand and Oriental Trading! :)
The Letter O is great because it's fun to say and use. Sesame Street did a cute little song about someone trying to sell Ernie a Letter O. I like it. We quote it around my house. I think it was my brother Dane who asked "What's a Bi-deo?!?" Watch the video and see if you know what he was talking about! :)
Ok... leave a comment about how you love the Letter O too, about your love of all things PartyLand (oh, maybe that's just me), what you would like to order from Oriental Trading or something. Maybe you could win a prize. Seriously.
A Letter O word that I like is Oriental Trading Company (OTC). It's a fun little company that's been around for a while. I remember being a little kid and looking through the pages of that catalog and thinking of all the awesome things I would get to use at a party or just play with! When I started working for PartyLand I soon found out that not only did they carry some of the best items from OTC but you could order through them get stuff for the same price AND skip shipping. Whatever you order comes to their store and you just pick it up. Awesome. I love it! I will be doing an order soon, because I'm going to start putting together Party Favor Bags through SomeBody's Stuff for birthdays, weddings or whatever event you want favors for... and I know that I'll be able to get some great items from PartyLand and Oriental Trading! :)
The Letter O is great because it's fun to say and use. Sesame Street did a cute little song about someone trying to sell Ernie a Letter O. I like it. We quote it around my house. I think it was my brother Dane who asked "What's a Bi-deo?!?" Watch the video and see if you know what he was talking about! :)
Ok... leave a comment about how you love the Letter O too, about your love of all things PartyLand (oh, maybe that's just me), what you would like to order from Oriental Trading or something. Maybe you could win a prize. Seriously.
6 comments:
I love OTC. I could look at their catalogs forever!
A NICKEL!!! I think Ernie should have bought the "o."
I like all of the OT ducks. They make me smile.
I love OTC's catalogs too. I like to dream about all the parties I would throw if I had that many friends and that much time!
I still go through OTC books with my kids. It gives me ideas on what kind of things they like :). Oooooh, and as for the letter "o", It roooocks :)
After all these years I haven't seen the video for that song. My favorite part is actually a line I have used just within the last couple of weeks. "Riiiiiiight... So would you like to buy an O?" It just seems appropriate when there's nothing else to say :)
So I know this is the wrong letter for this post, but speaking of Sesame Street videos, I saw this one after midnight a few days ago. Yes, Sesame Street plays late at night. Probably for all of those insomniatic children.
Anyway, enjoy. :)
(But maybe don't play the video with the volume up when Baby Chomp is taking a nap.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jc20vMz0V7Q
Post a Comment