~~~Letter J~~~
How could I write about the Letter J and not tell you all about how much I love my sister Jillian?!? I couldn't! Sooo that's what I'm doing... writing about Jillian!
I consider myself pretty lucky... I have a really great family! I have two sisters and two brothers. I already told you about my sister April, who's older than me. Next in our family comes Jillian. We aren't near enough in age that we went to school together much... only for a little bit in Elementary school. That was fun though! It was nice being able to walk to school together and wave to each other at recess! :)
Jillian is a great friend. She's always been fun to hang out with... and we both have some hilariously fun memories about staying up playing Nintendo (aka... me playing Nintendo and her watching, helping me figure out puzzles, cheering me on and making sure I didn't flip my lid!)
She's always been good at remember quotes from movies, so we often get into whole conversations that are just lines from our favorite movies. (Hence the name of this post... as Jillian would say "Brownie points to anyone who knows what movie that's from!)
Jillian remembers interesting little facts about life and the people around here. I remember people's birthdays and names pretty good... and she remember things like when the Titanic sunk because it was some amount of days or years ago since her birthday, or when so and so got married because that was the same night we got the Super Nintendo, or what movie we got the same time Mom was away at a Signing. Isn't it fun what different things stick with people!
Jillian is a super Aunt. The twins just adore her and Baby Chomp gets excited to see her too!!! Baby Chomp will follow her down the room and try to go into her room with her. Jillian is nice enough to hurry in her room and then come back out real quick to play with her! Baby Chomp loves her!
I love Jillian for sooo many reasons... she's kind and brave and fun and helpful and interesting and adventurous and weird,and faithful and silly and awesome!!! (Intentional run-on sentence, in case any of you are squirming out there! ;) ) Jillian is a very good example, she lives and breathes faith and integrity. She's loyal and wouldn't ever do something behind someone's back that would hurt them. She takes care of people and that's valuable.
I'm glad that Heavenly Father blessed me with the family He did... especially for my amazing little sister Jillian!
Remember to leave a comment relating to ANYthing I've posted here as part of my Copying Kali Giveaway! You can even go back to each of the posts during February and be entered again! My Mom, Jillian, and Juli are doing it to... sooo blog hop around and enter a few places! Then you could win prizes from all over! YAY! Comment on!
7 comments:
awww cute Jillian.
she watched our for me when i started junior high. she was famous and in 9th grade and i was little and scared in 7th grade. but i felt awesome when she would talk to me at school. :)
"The Little Mermaid"
I love Jillian too. She is AWESOME!
I don't know what movie, but "Jumpin' Jellyfish" definitely sounds like a Sponge Bob saying.
And I think Jillian is awesome too! I loved when she taught R.S. and told us all about her Hill Cumorah Pageant experience.
We're being intrepidatious. WE'RE OUT TO DISCOVER!
Anna likes to comb her hair with a dingle-hopper.
Thank you for giving us a reason to have a 30 minute conversation about The Little Mermaid.
Aw, that's a sweet story, I'm glad to have grown up with a sister too! Sisters rock!
She's a good girl all right. Knew it the minute I laid eyes on her. Figured she was a keeper.
:]
Post a Comment