Friday, February 19, 2010

Living On The {No} Edge... (#19)

~~~Letter E~~~


I do not, I repeat, DO NOT like edges on my meat. I pull the edges off my lunch meat. I've cut the edges off my ham at dinner. I'm not sure if it's the texture change or what... but I don't like to eat them. So away they go. Sometimes to the garbage. Sometimes to Nate. Sometimes to the nearest cat or dog. But not to me. If you see me someday and I'm eating a ham sandwich with the edges still on... start asking questions that only the REAL me would know the answers to... just to be sure it's rEEEally me!

Remember to leave a comment relating to ANYthing I've posted here as part of my Copying Kali Giveaway! You can even go back to each of the posts during February and be entered again! I'm posting one (even though I'm a little behind) for each day of February... so that will give you 28 chances to win!!! My Mom amd Kali already chose their winners, but Jillian and Juli are doing it still... sooo blog hop around and share the love! Then you could win prizes from all over! YAY! Comment on!

4 comments:

Kathy said...

You are too funny!

Julie Baldwin said...

I'm sure in the Law of Moses it says something about not eating the edge of ham. Or is it just ham??? I like ham, but it makes me sick when Devin sucks on the edges and then eats them.

Kali said...

uh thank you!
i hate the edges of meat so much!
especially on like ham.
but i think i'm finally getting better at eating it on lunch meat.

Launi said...

My silly, silly, girl.
:]