I love Webkinz. I was introduced to them when I worked at PartyLand... and I did my very best to show them to everyone because they are SOOO great!

"What are Webkinz?" you ask... well, I'll tell you! They are stuffed animals that come with a code that you can enter online. Once you register your Webkin it creates an account with a little virtual pet that you can play with too!!! There are games you can play, clothes you can dress them in, you can even send letters and gifts to your friends Webkinz at the Kinz Post Office! Sooo cute!

My very first Webkinz was a Koala named Onyx. I have a few of them now. Each Webkin lets you play for a year, so if I had thought about it longer... I would've registered them separately so that I could play for the rest of my life (per se... I don't really have THAT many!). Oh well... I guess I'll just have to keep adding to my collection! ;)

I got Nate a Lemur for Christmas, and Baby Chomp got a Caterpillar for her birthday! I pretty sure I need the Beaver, the Camel, the Hedgehog and for sure a Dragon or a Dinosaur! Uh. See! They are just sooo cute and sooo fun! I love them!



"What are Webkinz?" you ask... well, I'll tell you! They are stuffed animals that come with a code that you can enter online. Once you register your Webkin it creates an account with a little virtual pet that you can play with too!!! There are games you can play, clothes you can dress them in, you can even send letters and gifts to your friends Webkinz at the Kinz Post Office! Sooo cute!

My very first Webkinz was a Koala named Onyx. I have a few of them now. Each Webkin lets you play for a year, so if I had thought about it longer... I would've registered them separately so that I could play for the rest of my life (per se... I don't really have THAT many!). Oh well... I guess I'll just have to keep adding to my collection! ;)

I got Nate a Lemur for Christmas, and Baby Chomp got a Caterpillar for her birthday! I pretty sure I need the Beaver, the Camel, the Hedgehog and for sure a Dragon or a Dinosaur! Uh. See! They are just sooo cute and sooo fun! I love them!



9 comments:
My nephews LOVE those. My dad never let us have pets, but he said we could have as many stuffed animals as we wanted. " They don't make a mess, you don't have to feed them, and they don't die." --I guess those are some good reasons to have a stuffed animal over a real pet.
Mallory and Sadie both got one a couple year's ago. They love to play with it!
They are cute! :) Lyndi you are awesome! I was also introduced to Webkinz at partyland...thought about buying one but never did. I might need to go buy me one...
Interesting facts about Webkinz! I never had one but I may have to get one for my baby!
Ah.. now I know what Webkinz are! I've heard of them but never really understood the mysteries:) Yay for Lyndi-Lou's blog! I'm so excited to delve into the world of Lou!
Webkinz are soooo cute... But i prefer live ones... come to my house for an animal event all of it own. You can ride one of my dogs cuz he's so big
I've seen those around. They are cute, but I didn't know about the games. Maybe we'll try one!
Do they have a giraffe yet? I will let you take care of that one for me when they get it... then you can play even more ;)
I have two kitties and a pig.
Post a Comment