~~~Letter F~~~
So there's Gmail... the e-mail service from Google... but that's NOT what I'm going to post about. I'm just going to talk about FUN mail.
I LOVE getting fun mail. Email (especially fun email) is good enough, but there is just something great about receiving a real letter addressed to me (as opposed to "resident" or the previous owners of our house...) that was sent full of love and happiness and creativity!!!
I used to have a few different pen pals and I looked forward to getting fun mail from them, and had lots of fun writing letters back. I would use all different types of paper and stationary, pens, markers and stickers! Oh the stickers! I would usually put them all over the letter and envelope, and even put some inside for whoever would get my letter!

So now is your chance... if you want to be my pen pal then just tell me!!! Just think... we can write real-life, hold-it-in-your-hand, chew-on-it-if-you-want letters to each other! We'll ALL be getting fun mail!!! WOW! What an opportunity. Leave me a comment and then I'll tell you my email address and we can swap addresses. It will be awesome. It will be amazing.
It will be fun!
Remember to leave a comment relating to ANYthing I've posted here as part of my Copying Kali Giveaway! You can even go back to each of the posts during February and be entered again! I'm posting one (even though I'm a little behind) for each day of February... so that will give you 28 chances to win!!! My Mom and Kali already chose their winners, but Jillian and Juli are doing it still... sooo blog hop around and share the love! Then you could win prizes from all over! YAY! Comment on!
I used to have a few different pen pals and I looked forward to getting fun mail from them, and had lots of fun writing letters back. I would use all different types of paper and stationary, pens, markers and stickers! Oh the stickers! I would usually put them all over the letter and envelope, and even put some inside for whoever would get my letter!
So now is your chance... if you want to be my pen pal then just tell me!!! Just think... we can write real-life, hold-it-in-your-hand, chew-on-it-if-you-want letters to each other! We'll ALL be getting fun mail!!! WOW! What an opportunity. Leave me a comment and then I'll tell you my email address and we can swap addresses. It will be awesome. It will be amazing.
It will be fun!
Remember to leave a comment relating to ANYthing I've posted here as part of my Copying Kali Giveaway! You can even go back to each of the posts during February and be entered again! I'm posting one (even though I'm a little behind) for each day of February... so that will give you 28 chances to win!!! My Mom and Kali already chose their winners, but Jillian and Juli are doing it still... sooo blog hop around and share the love! Then you could win prizes from all over! YAY! Comment on!
4 comments:
I LOVE fun mail too. We could be pen pals, but that would be a waste of stamp? Don't you think? ;)
Kathy... we could be pen pals and just leave them in each others mail boxes instead of making the mail man do it! ;) It would be awesome! That reminds me... I have a LATE thank you card for you. It's been here for months! :$
I'll be honest, I love mail, but I've never "chewed-on" a letter.
Every day Devin gets the mail on the way home from work and I pounce on it the minute he walks in the door. I try to say "hello" and give him a kiss but I am totally distracted by the thought that there could be something really cool in the mail.
Little does he know on nice days Anna and I walk to the mail box before he gets home to take an early look.
That's the best part of the Christmas season--all the packages! Remember the UPS guy running up to our door the day before Christmas? That was sooo cool.
Oh, and I want that package in the mailbox too.
Post a Comment