Tuesday, February 16, 2010

What's Up Bro?!? (#16)

~~~Letter B~~~

As I mentioned before I have two sisters and two brothers. I feel pretty lucky to have all of them in my world. I know I've been greatly blessed with such an amazing family!

I always thought it would be neat to have an older brother... but now that we're all getting older, it's fun having a couple of brothers (younger or not!). One of my brothers is currently serving a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in Lithuania. He's doing a great job out there! He'll be home this summer and I'm SOOO excited! He makes me want to be better, and braver and more faithful. My other brother is working, and learning and growing all the time... and I love that about him. He makes me want to be smarter and stronger and better. They are both such amazing examples to me. I'm glad they are in my world!


April's husband is a pretty great brother (in-law) too!!! I'm glad that he's a part of our family now as well!!! It's nice to know that she has someone so perfect for her. He takes good care of her and I love seeing people who are just right for one another. He's a fun friend and always willing to help. One of my favorite things about him is that he's always been willing to help give me a priesthood blessing if I need one. Nate has called him to help... and he always comes, even late at night. I really appreciate that.


My youngest brother had a best friend that lived at our house on and off when we were younger... and I still consider him another brother. He was dressed up in a tux at my wedding, just like my other brothers. I miss having him around as much as we used to.

I'm grateful to have these amazing men in my world. I'm sure I haven't always been glad to have brothers... but the times and ways and amounts of love that I have for them will forever and always outweigh that! I'm blessed... and I know that because of the brothers that I have.

Remember to leave a comment relating to ANYthing I've posted here as part of my Copying Kali Giveaway! You can even go back to each of the posts during February and be entered again! My Mom, Jillian, and Juli are doing it to... sooo blog hop around and enter a few places! Then you could win prizes from all over! YAY! Comment on!

7 comments:

Launi said...

I miss Dillon too. Where'd he go anyway? I really love our cute men. They are all so different and yet all so perfect for our family.

Bruce said...

Dude, keep up the good posts. Families pwn.

Kathy said...

I love your brothers (all of them) too. It will be great to see Dane again.

Julie Baldwin said...

My brothers are constant entertainment and at the same time a complete inspiration to me.
I do enjoy calling my little brother Peter "Bratman." He is bigger than me now. He has two kids. He has his masters degree. But he will always be "Bratman." ALWAYS!!!

Stacey said...

I love my youngest brother, he's my fave!

Kali said...

all i know is brothers!
so i'm pretty much a fan of them!
especially now that we are all older, we are much better friends.

Jillian said...

I always thought I was so lucky to have both two sisters and two brothers. It just felt like I had the best of both worlds. Sounds like you did too ;)