Friday, October 8, 2010

It Really Is Fall...


For the past few years, Winter (here in Utah at least) has taken over Autumn. It seems like as soon as Summer decided to give up, there was frost and even snow.

I'm happy to report that Winter is playing nice this year and letting Fall have a go at things. It gradually got cooler through September and once October hit it got soggy with rain. I really like having four distinct seasons. I think it balances out the planet nicely. Not that Heavenly Father or Mother Nature needs my stamp of approval, but they got it anyway! ;)

The leaves are changing beautifully, there are crabby-apples being harvested in the front yard, there's talk of Halloween costumes and parties.

I think the best way to know, for sure, that Autumn is really and truly here...

I slept with my jacket on last night.

2 comments:

Julie Baldwin said...

I was "this" close to sleeping with my jacket on. I took it off right before I got in bed and put it on the floor next to my bed, just in case I needed it. :)

Jo said...

Yayyy I love fall and this blog!! Is there a blog for somebody's stuff? Love you Lyndi!!