I was recently able to participate in another great blog swap... put on by the awesome Shannon of The Mommy-Files!!! My Mom and I did one back in October for Halloween. You might remember my post about that, especially since I haven't updated much lately so it's probably still on this page if you just scroll down a bit! :P I'll have to work on posting more often than that! ;) These swaps are SOOO fun! I'll be participating whenever I can from now on!!!
This time around Shannon paired us up so that we would give to and receive from the same person. I liked that... it let us get to know each a better right from the start!!! I was matched up with Marcy from Able's Antics. It sounded like she enjoyed what I sent and she was SOOO great and sent me some fun stuff too!!! I hope I didn't make her worry too much since it's taken me a few days to post about it. I did indeed love everything so here's some pictures of my goodies!
Can't wait to put Baby Chomp's picture in this. :) So cute!!!
Oh the fridge waiting for me to write down the next few things we need from the store!
I LOVE stars... and silver too actually so how perfect is this lovely ornament! It's on my tree, way up high, so it's sure to survive this Christmas season! With an 11 month old around, there aren't a lot of guarantees! ;)
Don't look at me... just check out the cute apron and hot pad she sent! So festive! :) I think I'll tell Nate that now we SOOO need to make sugar cookies! There's been a SEVERE shortage lately!
We were supposed to send something that represented where we are from, so Marcy sent this cute Texas mug! I think it's super cute! What a great idea! She sent me some hot chocolate, and that goes perfectly with a new mug!!!
As you can see there was more fun stuff in my package like a cute little board book, a cute snowman container and some Nutella!!! She send me a cute card that explained why she chose some of the things. This was SOOO much fun! I'm so glad to have Marcy as a friend now! Thanks Shannon for another great swap! You are sooo great to put it all together for us! If you guys want to get planning, she's doing another one for Valentine's Day!!! Do it... who doesn't love getting surprises in the mail! Thanks again Marcy!!! Merry Christmas everyone!
15 comments:
what a sweet swap. Oh the Texas mug rocks. Everyone there is so nice..
Wow...what a great package! Happy Holidays!
Wow...you got a lot of stuff! I'm really diggin' that apron & gummies (yum!).
Your buddy did a great job. Won't it be fun to do the Valentine one? Wahoo!
lyndi - you look great in your new apron! I'm so glad you enjoyed everything. You have to post pics of Baby Chomp in that board picture ornament ! I thought it was too cute!
I will definitely participate in the Valentines one!
Hope you have a great weekend:)
That is such a fun activity. Looks like you got really good goodies.
How sweet! Have a blessed and very Merry Christmas! ♥ HUGS ♥
Looks like you hit a jackpot!!
I'm hosting a Valentine's Day Swap, like The Mommy-Files. It's called Cupid's Blogger Swap.
If you'd like to join, please sign up on my blog.
I'm not asking you to choose between me or Shannon, I'd never do that -- I love Shannon. I'm just asking if you'd like double the fun :)
http://jerricapuck.blogspot.com/2009/12/cupids-blogger-swap-sign-up.html
Hey that sounds like a lot of fun! Could you send me the link when the Valentines Day blog-swap happens - I'd love to participate!
:~D
Great gifts...happy New Year!
Yay! It looks like you had a great time. I'm so glad to have you in the different swaps we've had on The Mommy-Files.
You are awesome Lyndi!
Hugs!
Hey Lyndi, I had to make my blog private because someone stole a picture from it. THANKFULLY, it was only a picture of the living room though. I can't find your email address though. Can you send that to me at: NevillesLostToad@gmail.com so I can invite you to read it? Thanks!
I hope that you're doing well. I am still getting your items together for the swap. However, I am now totally snowed in and the items are in my car. My parents actually had to use their 4-wheel drive to pick me up and bring me home (my poor car wouldn't make it). But as soon as I can get back to my car, I'll get the stuff ready for you and sent off.
I'm so sorry.
HUGS,
Jerrica
Hi Dear,
I've sent out your package.
:)
You're very welcome! I'm so excited about the swap!! I hope that you like the package..it's probably not the best; but I hope you like it a lot!!
:)
Post a Comment