Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Halloween Blog or Treat

Happy Halloween Everybody!!! *:D* I hope you're all getting ready for some SPOOOKY fun!!! We've been enjoying the fun over here!!!


My Mom and I just participated in a fun Halloween Blog Swap recently. Shannon of The Mommy-Files put the whole thing together and it turned out great!!! :) She had everyone fill out little survey with some info about ourselves. Next she matched us all up with each other and we got to send our Halloween surprises!!! She is already planning another swap for Christmas called Blogger's Santa Swap! You should sign up for that, right now!

Gift Guide

We got our stuff together, packed it up and mailed it off. I got to send a package to Linda of Linny's Vault! I hope it got there safe and sound... AND I hope she loved it!!! :)


Just a couple of days later a box with MY name on it! I couldn't WAIT to open it!!! It was from Erica of But Mommy...


A cute Halloween card started off my package. After seeing the AirHeads... I knew I was going to enjoy this! How did my Blog Swap friend know that I just LOVE Airheads?!? I didn't mention it in the survey, if I remember right... but I did talk about my love of candy in general. She must have felt my vibe! ;) Ha ha ha! There were yummy Airhead Suckers and Mentos too!!! :) Awesome!


Speaking of candy... there was also a package of Caramel Apple Candy Corn in my Box-O-Fun!!! I had never even heard of this flavor! All this time thinking I was a candy connoisseur. :P WRONG!!! These were tasty!!! I love that they even SMELL like caramel apples!


Next there were some cute fruit shaped candles...


and a pretty red oil warmer candle! The scent is Juicy Apple! I lit that and suddenly (ok, not suddenly... but pretty quickly) my house was filled with Apple-licious scents! Autumn... I'm glad you smell good!


Erica was cute enough to include some prizes for Baby Chomp too!!! There was a SUPER cute Halloween Board Book and a Baby 1st Halloween Bib! I have a bib for Thanksgiving and Christmas and was JUST saying that we should get one for Halloween! Dang... she's good!!!


So wouldn't you say that I lucked out, big time even?!? It was sooo fun sending off a package... and it was really fun getting one too!!! I just loved it! I'm doing the Christmas Swap for sure!!!

Thanks Erica!!! You are super sweet and I just adored my Blog-Swap-Halloween-Box-O-Love!!! Thank you Shannon for putting this together! I give the swap, and you, two thumbs WAY up!!! Happy Halloween everyone! I hope you all enjoy the rest of the week, and have a fun and safe day on Saturday!!!

8 comments:

Amy said...

Wow you sure got a lot of cool loot. I love it. Have a great Halloween.

Erica said...

Yay, i am so glad you liked it. :)

Lin said...

I did receive your package & I loved it! Thanks so much for all the great stuff :)

The Mommy-Files said...

That is so awesome! She really outdid herself :)

I'm so glad you enjoyed the Halloween Blog or Treat!

Hope you have a Happy Halloween!

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

What a fun swap! I love it all. And what a cute little book for your baby. How fun!

XOO
Jen

Unknown said...

You got some great goodies!

Amy said...

I hope you are doing great. I have something for you on my blog..

Loralee and the gang... said...

That looks like it was a super-fun bloggy thing to do! I wish I were that creative!
:~D