Sunday, October 4, 2009

Something I Need... Seriously Need...

Ask Nate. Ask my family. Ask ANYone that has seen my room lately. I could sure use a WorkBox. Just look at this thing...



I have seen and heard of storage systems like this, but I haven't looked into them much. I think they are an AMAZING option for organizing all things crafty... but they can get pretty pricey! Well... thanks to Shannon over at The Mommy-Files I heard about The Original Scrapbox and a freaking great giveaway! Here's how it goes... you enter to win a Ribbon Box or a ScrapMaBob (a drink holder/garbage bag in one).

There are a total of 10 different blogs offering similar giveaway's. Of the 10 winners, another winner will be chosen to win a Workbox!!! Isn't that beautiful, and lovely and amazing all at once! I sure think so! I get extra entries by blogging about it... but you can enter the giveaways too. Of course... if you win... please just plan on me coming over frequently to drool over it!

If you want to skip the adventure of blog-hopping to enter, and then waiting to see if you won... just buy a WorkBox or something else just as AWESOME from The Orignial ScrapBox. Just remember to enter this code when you place your order to get $100 off your shipping: 100Writes That should make you smile!


Ok! So now all you have to do is wish and hope and chant to the Blog-Giveaway-You-Know-Whos to help me win and go visit each of these blogs and enter for yourself! The giveaway(s) run until October 8th!

The Mommy-Files

Rachelle's Writing Spot

My Organized Chaos

Make It and Love It

Vanilla Joy

Auntie Thesis

Life As Lou

PriscillaStyles

Cricut Christmas

Capadia Designs

There you have it my friends... some exciting info alright! Now go, enter... win me a Scrapbox, uh, er... I mean... Win yourSELF a Scrapbox! ;)

3 comments:

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

That is awesome! What a great invention!

XOXO
Jen

Amy said...

That is so neat. I hope you win. Have a great day.

Valerie said...

Wow! I would be awesomely organized. I think my children and I each need our own. :)