I'm positive I've reached the limit of free coupons that they'll send me... I mean my "household"... but there's something about going to the website each Friday and signing up again... just in case! ;)
It's not too late for you though!!! :) Hurry on over to the Mars Real Chocolate Relief Act site and get your coupon already. Can you say yum?!?
Well. If you can't, just send the coupon on over to my house...
we'll put it to GOOD use!!!
*** Disclaimer ***
*** No little babies rEEEally ate chocolate in the making of this post! ***
7 comments:
I got mine. I love chocolate. It would not hurt to eat a little bit of chocolate.
It looks like I'm too late! I am in a serious depression now. I can never get enough chocolate. Which is clear from my ginormous stomach.
LOVE THESE ADORABLE PICTURES :)
Come over to my blog you are a winner! Congrats! ♥ HUGS ♥
P.S. E-mail me what you want your pumpkin to say and your mailing address :) Here is my e-mail:
tryingtostaycalm@gmail.com
Thanks for always stopping by...
love your blog im following you now found you from my girl Amy....
love your blog im following you now found you from amy..from keeping up with the schultz family...
Post a Comment