I did say I was going to blog about it...
I did take a million and a half pictures that deserve to compete for a spot on the blog.
Hmm.
I suppose I will stick to the original plan and blog about vacation. I'll just condense a little. I'm sure the world/computer/my friends/family... don't rEEEally want to read 97 posts as long as the one about being on the planes.
Wish me luck as I work on "un-packing" from this trip!!! :)
13 comments:
It most definitely will NOT be boring and I care! I would love to see a million and a half pictures and read the wonderful novel you could create;)
Have fun un-packing. Hope the trip was fun.
Of course you need to blog about your vacation! We want to see! Good luck with unpacking and everything - I always dread getting all of that done.
XOXO
jen
i've been waiting...come on take me to the east coast!
unpacking is the worst. I would love to see all your pictures and hear the fun things you did. :)
Go ahead...I love hearing, er, reading about vacations! Gives me some great ideas for my next one.
:~D
I would love to see pics from your trip. Get real. Post some.
Hello! I am Amievoltaire from the Utah Etsy Street Team. I'm not sure how else to get a hold of you. You were picked as the winner of my $10.00 store certificate. You may contact me through http://amievoltaire.etsy.com
Congratulations! Angela
Hope you enjoyed your vacation! Just stopping by to say thank you for posting my birthday bash button, and also wanted to wish you a very happy birthday!!!! enjoy your special day :)
Hope you had a good one. Thank you so much for always leaving me such sweet comments! YOU are awesome and such a sweetheart! ♥ HUGS ♥
Just stopping by to say Hi.. I hope you are having a great week. I hope you come back on Friday to play along with my Round Robin.
Yeah, don't feel bad. I haven't really written about it either... remember?
Thanks for stopping by. I hope you are having a great week.
Post a Comment