Saturday, August 15, 2009

Reasons To Love Staples...

With the smell of Back-to-School blowing in the breeze... stores all over are whipping out the awesome deals to try and buy (or mark-down?!?) our love! Staples is doing a great job winning me over... I love them any way... but I've been there more in the last couple of weeks than I have in the last year or so!

Here's a great deal I let follow me home last week. Keep an eye out... I'm sure the great prices are over yet! ;)


2 Pairs of Preferred Scissors...
Regular Price = $5.99 each... Sale Price = $1.00 each

2 Packages of Pentel Energel Black Pens...
Regular Price = $5.29 each... Sale Price = $2.00 each

2 Packages of Roseart Watercolor Paint
(NOT PICTURED; I gave them to my Mom before I took the picture!)...
Regular Price = $1.10 each... Sale Price = $1.00 each

2 Packages of Staples Glue Sticks...
Regular Price = $1.49 each... Sale Price = $1.00 each

2 Packages of Z-Grip Colored Pens...
Regular Price = $2.99 each... Sale Price = $1.00 each

5 Packages of Staples Filler Paper...
Regular Price = $.79 each... Sale Price = $.01 each


Regular Price BEFORE tax = $37.67
6.85% Tax = $.83


GRAND TOTAL = $12.88

10 comments:

RebeccaVert said...

You find THE BEST Deals ever!!!!! Awesome Buy Lyndi!!!!

Amy said...

That is great savings for sure... Wow...

Julie Baldwin said...

I think I like school shopping more than Christmas shopping.

Alex said...

I purposely avoid stores this time of year because I always buy things I already have at home because I LOVE buying school supplies!!! (I wanted to be a teacher... deep down I think I think I am or something :) )

Kathy said...

I agree with Julie! It is my favorite holiday.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, the school deals just keep going and going and going....

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

That is some serious savings! Thanks for the heads up. I am sure we will be needing to get school supplies very soon!

XOOX
Jen

Just Add Walter said...

wow... that is awesome!! I should have gone there!

Christi Williams said...

First of all I LOVE school supplies!! paper, pens, glue, I love it all!! And great job, you have to love awesome deals like that. Every little bit helps! :-)

Kenlie said...

I love school supplies...I am so going to Staples tomorrow, and I hope I can find a great deal on scissors too!