Monday, October 5, 2009

Something Else Cool...

There's something else great on The Original Scrap Box website worth looking at... the GIANT Cutting Board!!! It's awesome, it's great... it's HUGE!!! 24'' x 36'' to be exact! That's a lot of cutting board. It's the self-healing kind too... the kind of cutting board I would want to be, if I had been born a cutting board! :)



Wow. Pure awesomeness in Cutting Board form! Remeber if you decide to pick one up for yourself or someone's birthday or Christmas... or as a thankyou gift for a friend that posted about it in the first place (HAH!!!) and you order something else huge... Enter this code when you place your order to get $100 off your shipping: 100Writes!

5 comments:

Rachelle Christensen said...

This is so handy! I love mine. :)

Dianna said...

Lyndi! I just stumbled across your blog. Love it!

Dianna

Aprilyn said...

That is awesome looking! Pure awesomeness indeed.

Amy said...

I will have to check this out for my friend for her Birthday. I think she would love it. Thanks for stopping by on my big day and always saying kind words. Have a great day.

Lin said...

Wow, that is one awesome cutting board!

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I'm sure I'll love whatever is you send me. I cant wait!