...to blog about some awesomeness before I forget. It's sad that the driving force behind my posts is avoiding amnesia... but what do you do?!? Just keep blogging, just keep blogging...
OK seriously. I can be serious... I CAN!!! The likelihood of it happening this late at night is pretty bad though. No... I can do it... "We're doing business here!"
Perhaps you may recall a time when I won a CD of Sweeeeeeet from my cute little friend Shauna! If you don't remember then remedy your amnesia here! Well... Shauna came up with another great blog to do book giveaways! Great, huh?!? Sooo guess who won a prize there too! ME!!! Wow. She must love me... or maybe the planets aligned and the stars sprinkled luck down me and random.org or SOMEthing! I took my sweet time saying so, but THANKS Shauna for another fun prize!
I've already read this cute little book to Baby Chomp and she's a fan! :)
If you missed the part about Shauna's WHOLE blog being for giveaways, then go back up and read that paragraph again OR just head over there and see for yourself! I thought it might interesting for you to know that her current giveaway is for a $50 Barnes & Noble.
Just know this... if you win, we'll be going shopping together! ;)


3 comments:
Aww... you are so sweet! Thanks for blogging about this my precious friend! Hope you have a beautiful weekend! ♥ HUGS ♥
Gotta love good mail!
PS Thank you for visiting my guest post at Amy's!
Hello,
What a great win. I hope you are having a great week. I am back in town and just checking in. Thanks for leaving such nice comments for me...
Post a Comment