ANYway, I was lucky enough to have a sweet lady drop by my blog a while ago and leave a sweet simple comment. Being the noob that I was, I actually worried that it was spam. I didn't know her, and wasn't really up on knowing that friends of friends often end up reading my blog. I'm glad that she left that sweet little comment because now I have a new Blog friend to check in on from time to time. She has a cute little blog called Trying To Stay Calm where she puts up pictures, sparkly happy messages, uplifting and inspiring stories and notes and does giveaways! I've entered a giveaway or two on her blog and what do you know... I WON one!!! :) She announced it on her blog, left me a comment and a couple days later... yahoo for me... something great was in my mailbox!!! ***:D***
I am now the proud owner of a beautiful CD by Jenny Oaks Baker called "Silver Screen Serenade". It's awesome!!! :) I've listened to a few times already. Once, my Mom even asked what we were listening to because she really liked it too!!!
Check out her site everyone. She's super sweet and it never hurts to have more friends! :) I lucked out and won a prize even! Makes me wanna find something fun to giveaway myself!!!
Hmmm... I think I'm on to something!

4 comments:
Shauna is so awesome. I got to go to a blog lunch with her back in January. She is full of so much spark and spunk. She has a very delightful personality for sure. I'm so glad you got to be a recipient of her kindness.
You asked about the Thanksgiving Gardens. It's 10.00 a person to walk the grounds, and believe me it's huge. We were there for a little over two hours and still didn't see everything. I think today is the last day of the Tulip Festival but they continue to let you walk the gardens. They start digging up the tulip bulbs to sell after today.
How sweet! I am so happy you got your package safe! Thank YOU for being such a sweet friend to me :)
Have a blessed and beautiful weekend!
♥ HUGS ♥
My daughter the WINNER! And I love the music too!
Don't ya love it when you win? So don't forget to stop by my blog where I'm doing my giveaway to win a super-cute apron. See ya there! (Oh I will do the drawing on Monday, May 11 at 5 pm)
:~D
Post a Comment