Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My blog defined... for now...

I've decided that I don't use my blog enough. I don't want to post everything, all day, all the time... but I do want to have some parts of my life on here. Perhaps then, when Wall-E comes to clean up the earth, there will be a remnant of me and what I was about. Or maybe my kids or their kids will find it interesting to know me a little better!


I haven't ever been very good at writing in a journal. I always get too overwhelmed by trying to write everyday or trying to make up for the days that I miss. Combine that with feeling like I'm writing trivial things that really don't matter, or that I really do similar things each day and I can come up with LOADS of excuses as to why I don't have much about me recorded.

Now... I don't think that I'm sooo amazing that there really needs to be volumes upon volumes about myself, but I do think that it's fair to leave behind a closer look into who I am, and what I love, for anyone who is interested. I think even when I'm dead and gone... it would make me sad to have people wonder about me and have no way to ease their curiosity.

I've decided to not only try to post more about what's going on in my world... especially when something freaking great happens. I realizes the other day, that what I find fun in life is RANDOM!!! The things I love, enjoy, participate in, wear... that seems like the fun stuff to record... sooo by dang, I'm going to do it. I want to post about what I love... I want more pictures, because that's what I love to see on other blogs. I'll keep posting giveaways and links... because I love free things and winning. Maybe, I'll do a giveaway of my own someday... it sounds fun and I love giving things to people! I want to have this be a place I love... instead of something I feel embarrassed about or obligated to update.

I don't know why I think I have to explain myself... perhaps I just feel like I should warn everyone! Sooo there you have it. You've been warned. I'm going to be random. I'm going to try and present what makes me happy, and smile. What things I love. I'll share all that is me...

Well... not all. Just what I want.

It is my blog after all!

9 comments:

Summer Owens said...

Yay! I can't wait to see more posts!

katie+brandon said...

lyndi lyndi. You're cute. and my favorite. Blog more! :)
(this is katie by the way! :))

Alex said...

I'm excited to hear from you more too!!

susette said...

Random is great! It's your blog and we will love reading whatever it is you wanna come up with.
I do have one request though. You are making me feel really old by calling me Sister Fisher over there in your side bar. And not only that but I'm the ONLY person over there with that title. Maybe I should feel really special?? hmmmm.... I won't pounce on you or anything if you do call me susette. Come on do it, I dare ya!
Love ya anyway, no matter what you wanna call me.

Jillian said...

That's why I do the song of the week. It makes me get on here at least once a week :) It's also nice too to see how things change or what the ambiance was for me during a certain time. It's easier for me to know that it is something fun I enjoy and it has a time limit (once a week) in case I don't feel like doing anything else. So do it man. Blog your heart out in whatever way works best for you.

mom2boys said...

Hi,

I have something for you on my blog!
:)

http://mom2boys-mommyworld.blogspot.com/

Shauna said...

Hope you have a great weekend!
♥ HUGS ♥

Kati & Jonathan said...

Hello hello!!!! Thanks for the comments!! You are such a sweetheart! I hope you are doing well. I would love to see you and your baby sometime. Let me know when a good time is for you. Evenings are probably best for my and Wednesday's are perfect, but let me know what you have going on so we can play and catch up! Love you tons!

Launi said...

WHO--my dear--would expect you to be anything but random? Reeeeally.
I love you...and I love your blog.