Thursday, May 14, 2009

Hurry... Giveaway Alert...

So, it seems like one sure way to get me to update my blog is to have a giveaway... and then I can announce it to the world! :) I still want to have a giveaway of my own, but for now, I'll just tell you about another great one that my Mom is doing.
On her site, Gracious Rain, my Mom is giving away one of THE cutest hats in the whole wide world! It's handmade even.



True Love. In hat form.

2 comments:

mom2boys said...

Hi,

Had fun at the live giveaway! I'm following your blog now. Please come check out mine. : )

Loni said...

I am always on the lookout for something to do with Zariah. She is getting to be a good age to do lots of stuff with, so that helps.

A lot of the time I find out about events by going to other events. One of the best resources to get started finding out about things is www.gocitykids.com

The library has a lot of resources. Provo library has some great story times. I bet the Orem library has even better ones. Borders and Barnes and Noble also do story times on the weekend.

I also visit the city websites to find out about community events. There is a Utah lake Festival on June 6th with free boat-rides and icees. I bet you could find some fun baby signing classes. Babies R'US used to do free community classes. I went to an infant massage class there once. Orem city in combination with UVU does tons of community classes, which is how I found out about a lot of the classes I've got Z into.