Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter Bargain...


Guess who went to Macey's last Saturday and found Cadburry Creme Eggs


8/$1



Guess who bought a WHOLE case for only

$6

Guess who's prEEEty happy about it...

9 comments:

Kathy said...

I might even have a recipe for all of the eggs!

Jillian said...

One big goof... but I like you :D

Anonymous said...

Um, me, me, and, um...me?

Heh, heh, heh.

Summer Owens said...

That is one heck of a bargain!

Loni said...

Lol! You are so funny, but seriously, there is something wrong with you. I can't stand those things! The British version is a little better, but still gross. I'm just kidding, I guess I know a lot of people who like them. But...probably not as much as you! I like the caramel version.

Shauna said...

YUM! Hope your weekend is as beautiful as you are :) ♥ HUGS ♥

susette said...

Do you share if friends come over?

LyndiLou said...

Susette... Of COURSE we share!!! We actually took a whole bunch to the in-laws to share but tere's plenty more if you want some!!! ***:D***

Katheryn Wiederhold said...

NICE!! What a good bargain!