Saturday, April 11, 2009

Calling Out The Sun...

It's about time isn't it??? To change my background. I mean... the snow has been sneaking it's way into our lives still, but there aren't too many people happy about that right now. I realized... it might just be my fault. I still had snowflakes all over my blog. Shame on me... encouraging Mother Nature to keep the snow around, even though it's Easter tomorrow. Rain... sure. I mean, MOST of my April memories are probably soggy with rain, whether I really remember it or not. But snow. Naaah. So yah. I did it. Changed my background to tempt the weather to act a little more it's age. Or something.

6 comments:

Summer Owens said...

Very cute and very springy!

susette said...

It's very cute and hip. I love it Lyndi.

Susan said...

I love the new background! I had to get out of town to get away from the cold weather. I hope it has warmed up for me so I can return home tomorrow. I got the pictures done just at the Sears photo place in California. She probably wouldn't have gotten any done, if it weren't for my mom pushing me. They grow up so fast!

katie+brandon said...

Thank you! I hope it works!!
(This is katie by the way :))

Launi said...

I love your new background! It's so bright and happy. It looks like you!

Shauna said...

The sun is out and you are a winner! Come check on my blog :)