Friday, March 27, 2009

It's been a while...

If I were the type of person to make excuses... which, in all reality, I probably am sometimes... I would have to say I haven't posted because of Baby Chomp! ;) She doesn't really seem to like the bsement. It's cold and all SHE gets to do when we're down here is sit there while I balance her while I type. Even if she can see the screen, there's not much there to interest her yet. And the click-click-click of me typing, can't really be that entertaining. She just happens to be sleeping now, not in my arms like usual, but on my bed! So, as much as I've wanted to post and tell you ALL about my adventurous life of being a Mom, and playing Dr. Mario while I feed my sweet little baby whenEVER she wants to eat... and all the other things I do being at home all day long- I can't. Baby Chomp won't let me! ;)


11 comments:

Kathy said...

I love that picture. It shows off her beauty well! Life as a mom is great but BUSY!!!!

Loralee and the gang... said...

Being a brand-new mom is the HaRDest adjustment! Congrats on your absolutely beautiful baby!
:~D

RebeccaVert said...

She is absolutely beautiful!!!!!!!

Jillian said...

Just so you know, I still can't get over how cute she is. I love her chin.

Cynthia said...

I guess we could be mad at her for keeping you from blogging... grrr... nope, I can't do it, she's just too darn cute! :)
Cynthia

Katrina said...

She is beautiful!!!!

susette said...

She is definitely spoiled already. I couldn't ever put Kali down when she was a baby. Ohhhh Nooooo!!!! She wouldn't have it. I always had to give her undivided attention. I bet you can see how that is even now, huh??

LyndiLou said...

You guys are sooo sweet! Just don't get me wrong... Baby Chomp doesn't rEEEally demand anything! ;) She's very well-behaved. I wouldn't want to portray her the wrong way... I can just tell that she's happier upstairs... and I choose not to put her down- I just like her a LOT!!!

candiceshawnshepherd said...

All I can say is welcome to mommy-hood! :) I think that's why they have to be super cute... to get us to totally devote our every second to them! And she is a cutie!!!

Summer said...

I'm glad you left a comment so I could find your blog! I didn't know you were married, let alone had a little angel. She's so cute!!
Congratulations!! Come visit my blog sometime:

summersnook.com

Loni said...

So cute! Wow, the last time I saw you, you were barely showing! Congratulations!