
This one is AWESOME!!! Not that the other giveaways haven't been awesome... I just think that you will all be competely smitten with THIS particular giveaway! ;) The super cool prize is a GreenWinkle BagBag. If you're asking what a BagBag is... well... I'll tell you. It's a handmade handbag made from recycled grocery bags. Sooo, not only are these purses cute and fun and unique... they're GREEN and planet friendly too! I'm sure Mother Nature herself would endorse this product (and this giveaway) if she were on the computer more often.
So, like usual, I'm sending you all over to GraciousRain.com to enter this great giveaway!!! It's easy to enter... you just leave a comment saying which bag is your favorite! I'll help you cheat a little if you don't want to choose for yourself (or you're being... ahem... lazy and don't want to look up the GreenWinkle Etsy shop for yourself... :P ). If you like the bag at the top of my post... it's called the Caramel Apple BagBag. If you like the one down at the bottom, it's the Water Lily BagBag. So now you have two choices already. I still reccomend you look up the Etsy shop and choose one for yourself... but suit yourself! You can get more entries by posting something to your own blog... or by bribing my Mom with Cheetoes! ;) Simple enough!
Ok then. Fly away little friends. Enter, enter! And when you win... I hope you love your BagBag with all your heart and think of me fondly! ;)

UPDATE: The giveaway ends on February 13th...
Sooo hurry and enter! Fast people... FAST!!!
2 comments:
Cool bags...
and thanks for your comment. But remember, I am the editor of my blog, and you better believe I edit which pictures land on it - not photoshopped, but picked very carefully... (none of the crappy ones, for sure!)
You have a great day!
:~D
Awesome! Thanks for sharing :)
Post a Comment