Saturday, July 11, 2009

Keeping the Doctor Away...

I have a sweeth tooth... or maybe a few of them!



I eat Skittles to get my 5 Fruits A Day!



I don't throw all caution to the wind when it comes to eating though...



I love food and try to follow sound advice when it comes to eating right!



And you know what they say... An apple a day keeps the doctor away!



An apple a day?!? I can do that!

16 comments:

Amy said...

This looks yummy. Did you change your blog around??

Kathy said...

Yum! What a great diet. I am sure baby "chop" with adapt to it nicely when she is older. ;)

Loralee and the gang... said...

Those apples sure look yummy! recipe?
:~D

susette said...

yeah baby! That's a beautiful apple!

Shauna said...

YUM! That looks so good!

LyndiLou said...

Oh Loralee... I wish I was awesome enough to have made that!!! I got it from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory... it's their "Apple Pie Caramel Apple". I put a link to their website in my post! yUUUm... make sure to check it out, or if you're ever down this way I'd be more than HAPPY to show you the way there!

Anonymous said...

That looks soooo good!

Shannon said...

That looks so good!!! Yummy!

Amy said...

I have something on my blog just for you. I hope you enjoy it. Thanks for stopping by...

Becky said...

I love apples...in dessert! No, I love apples alone too, but I REALLY like them in dessert. Love your blog!

Shauna said...

P.S. Come join me at my new Sisterhood Blog here: http://seekingsisterhood.blogspot.com/

Kristi Avery said...

Ohhh, those are good! My fav is the toffee one. Mmmmmmm.

admin said...

I could handle that diet!

Kenlie said...

Yikes...yummy though. :)

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

YUM! That apple looks so delicious! Thanks for coming by my blog and saying hi! I am excited to get to know you!

XOXO
Jen

Christi Williams said...

A women after my own heart. Just enjoy every bite!! Life is too crazy and short.