Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Discontinued Happiness...


It's a good thing you can't really buy happiness... or I'd be out!!!



So as much as I loved this stuff... I'll survive it being gone.

I've got something else to make me smile...



This kinda happiness can't be discontinued!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

So true! And she is so so cute!

Amy said...

What a sweet little face...

katie+brandon said...

OH MY GOSH SHE IS SO CUTE! I haven't seen pictures of her in a long time!

RebeccaVert said...

I cant believe how BIG she Is!!! what a cutie!

susette said...

What a little cutie. She has grown soooo much since I was last at your house. Wow!! What an adorable little smile she has.

Katheryn Wiederhold said...

What a cute post. Your baby girl is adorable!!! :)

Shauna said...

CUTE! Hope you have a great 4th of July weekend :)

Launi said...

Sweet baby---cool outfits too.
We love you baby Chompie!

Kristen said...

She is such a sweetie Lyndi!

Anonymous said...

Do you have an email address on here I'm just not seeing? :)

In answer to your question, the Staples ad starts tomorrow. Lots of great prices!!

You are such a faithful commenter and it is just so nice. You don't get much commenting on frugal blogs. People just read you for your deals, not to interact with you, which is why I don't post much personal stuff, so its just pleasant to get regular comments from you. You're awesome!!

Shannon said...

Those pics are too cute! What an angel :)

Kenlie said...

What an adorable baby you have!

Christi Williams said...

They also discontinue the good stuff, I hate it. But what a cutie!! :-)