Sooo, I changed my background... because it's Christmas-time for heavens sake.Normally this would prompt me to write about Christmas and all the feelings that it envokes, but I'm not feeling it. I LOVE LeeLou's background... please Karma don't get me wrong. But... this just must not be the one for me. Maybe it has something to do with the almost pinkish-ness of some of the trees. Maybe it's too country for the girl that thought she loved nature and hugging trees. I'm really not sure. Perhaps I'm subconsciouly more commercial than I realized and need a freaking Santa Claus grinning me down every time I sign in. Maybe that's the problem... I'm not making it REAL Christmas-y... and I need a star and shepherds and a sweet holy family with a squishy holy baby. (I'm saying this in a adoring way... NOT a blasphemous way... I promise! ;) )
"Kissing The Face Of God" by Morgan Weistling
Hmmm. I will have to keep looking around. :)
For now... know that I DO love Christmas. I DO hope it snows. I DO hope that we can provide some silly present to all the people we love and adore and care about in an effort to let them know that we love and adore and care about them. Know that I do believe in Santa and his magic and SURE there could be a reindeer with a glowing red nose! Why not!?!?!
Found this picture here.
But mostly... no matter what...
"Walking With God" by Morgan Weistling
Maybe that's why I like stars sooo much. I just realized that I love and crave that shining sparkle of happiness that a star brings. And the brightest star I know of... is... The Son.
5 comments:
Nice pictures... as for the backgrounds, we've both got to figure something out.
Those are some pretty gorgeous pictures Lyndi. I know why you are feeling the need for a squishy baby background. You just can't wait to be holding that sweet little squishy girl of your own :) I wanna hold her too, may I may I please? Oh, and I wouldn't worry too much about your background. Notice I don't ever change mine? I think I'm afraid I will lose everything. It's one of my inadequacies of blogging I guess.
Cutest blog on the block has some other backgrounds if your looking. Merry Chrismtas.
Your very own sweetness and magic is the best background for your blog. It comes through so beautifully and no one will even see the edges. Beautiful picture choices honey.
Precious pictures! I l♥ve them! Thanks for sharing :) ♥ Hugs!
Post a Comment