Friday, December 12, 2008

FREE... Not Much Better Than That!

Sooo, I know I've posted about my Mom's cute little blog before... but I'm feeling compelled to do it yet again.

Why?!? Are you seriously asking that?!? Well... like I'm going to post about it and not tell you WHY!!! So here's why... She's hosting a

Gracious Rain FREE GIVEAWAY!!!

That's right. Free. Sooo you just enter, and that's not even hard. All you do is make a comment on the post she made about the giveaway. Ta-dah!!! That's it. E...A...S...Y!!!

Sooo check it out and win. Then come back and tell me thanks for giving you the 411.

Did I just say 411. Wow. Time to go! :P


5 comments:

Loralee and the gang... said...

Lyndi-
They were pretty weird...and no, I didn't take them home, although I did have the chance to. I don't think they will end up on anyone's tree!
:>

Aprilyn said...

Hey Lindi! I just saw a comment on Shelley's blog from you and thought I'd come over and check out your blog. Cute background and I love the pictures of Jesus.
How many weeks are you now? I saw you posted something about 33 weeks. That's how far along I was when I had Marshall. Come see my blog sometime if you want: http://buckleinbunch.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hey!! Oh My Goodness...I didnt know you were a fellow blogger!!! How fun!!! Thank for the comment!! cant wait to hear the news of the little one arrival!!!

How was your christmas???

RebeccaVert said...

OH...BTW that was me (Becca) that left that last message...i was signed in as the hubby....Oops!

LyndiLou said...

Aprilyn... Thanks for finding me! I'm headed over to your blog right now! :)

Becca... I'll admit, I was quite confused at your first comment!!! I was racking my brain trying to figure out who I knew named Tanner! ;) It ALL makes sense now!!!