Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Another Giveaway...

Sooo... I like free stuff. I love coupons. I love gift certificates and gift cards. And oh, how my heart skips a beat when you WIN SOMETHING!!! :) Doesn't happen too often, but when it does... you all KNOW how fun it is.

So seriously people... go to my Mom's cute little blog and enter her FREE GIVEAWAY!!! This time she's giving away some SUPER cute clipboards and magnets. I think they're fun... sooo you should too! ;) heh. Here's a peak...

See... you love them, don't you! ;) I thought you would. Sooo... go to her site RIGHT NOW!!!

It's easy... you just have to make a comment. You can say... "I love these" or "Pick me" or "I'm only making a comment to try and get Lyndi to SHUT up about the freaking free giveaway!" That would probably make her laugh! ;)


So yah. Like I said before... go there. Win. It will do your heart good! :)

3 comments:

susette said...

lyndi you crack me up. Those are adorable boards. Did you help make them? I need to learn to make these.

RebeccaVert said...

Hi Lyndi....Thanks for the comment!! No we aren't planning anything for the new year. i think we are going to just take it easy, seeing as our Christmas was so darn busy!!! I am SO ready for the new year lol!!! How are you feeling??

LyndiLou said...

Sister Fisher... You crack ME up!!! I LOVE the comment you made on my Mom's blog!!! It's perfect!!! You get an A+++ for following directions... and for making me and my Mom laugh!!! You're great!

I didn't help make them. I watched and clapped! ;) I think they're sUUUper cute though! I'll cross my fingers for you!