Friday, June 12, 2009

Tagged on GraciousRain.com

Over at GraciousRain I was tagged in a fun photo post. I'm supposed post the 6th picture in the 6th folder in my pictures file.

Sounds easy enough, right?!? Well. I was going to do it on my laptop, but it turned out to be a group picture that I didn't feel right posting. I'm no where in it and I don't think it's worth getting that many people's permission to post their picture!

Now I'm on the desktop. I thought I just organized my photos. Maybe the folders within folders idea wasn't very genius after all. I know that there are worse things in life than contemplating whether "6th folder" means 6th folder you can see, 6th folder that exists in or out of another... I'm making things harder than they should be. 6th folder I can see.

That one has 4 other folders in it. Ok... 6th folder again... which is really the 2nd folder. Oh well.

6th picture.

Finally.


This is from April's beautiful backyard. We were over not too long ago helping them garden. It was evening time and I was watching as the sun hit here and there, lighting different parts of the yard.

Perhaps I should be a desktop background photographer. I like taking pictures of plants... and really what else do you do with pictures like that?!?

I'm probably supposed to tag other people. I think everyone should do it... but assuming I was told to pick 6 people... I choose Katie, Kati, Katrina, Kathy, (yup, do it again... only do 7 and 7 maybe!) Kali, and Kristen... because who would have thought I could pick sooo many K-names friends! :) Other K friends... you do it too!!! Other alphabet people... it's fun... jump in!!! Or wait 'til next time and I'll get you my pretties!!!

Look at me. Complicating things again! :P

4 comments:

katie+brandon said...

I'm gonna do it. I love your picture! It's beautiful! I love ya!

Shauna said...

Hope you have a super weekend!
♥ HUGS ♥

susette said...

YOu are so funny! I couldn't understand all your folder flopping fiascal going on there.

Your mama tagged me and the photos I found were already posted on my blog.....hum what to do??

Launi said...

You really are good at that wallpaper photography stuff honey. It is just so pretty. We could have a new one every day.
Thanks!