One of my cute little BlogLand friends is having a giveaway that I'm pretty much in love with! It's for a $20 gift code to PiggyPaint. For as much as I love to accessorize, I haven't ever really been into nail polish. It's always been kinda messy and stinky. I noticed it's cuteness on other people and have even seen it on little kids, which is fun... but never really got into it. But after learning more about this nail polish I could!!! It's water based, non-toxic, non-stinky... and sounds glorious!!!
Check out out these super fun colors!!! There's something to match any outfit you could put together! Love that! Some girly colors... some crazy colors. Awesome! My favorite is color is called Twinkle Toes!

And how cool is this... Non-Stinky Nail Polish REMOVER!!! The world has been waiting for this. Seriously. Haven't you?!? Haven't we?!? Love.


3 comments:
Thank you so much for blogging about my giveaway!I hope you get to try these wonderful paints soon. :)
~Belinda
How awesome! Hey come over to my book giveaway blog and see you are a WINNER!!! Yeah! Please e-mail me your mailing address asap to:
tryingtostaycalm@gmail.com
Wow you won a book. That is great. Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you enjoy my blog. I am trying to get my hands on the piggy paint also.
Post a Comment