
I'm thinking about changing my background for the Fall/Halloween season, so I'm sticking a little reminder example of my current one on here. That way I can remember which one I've used before in case I want it back, or if I'm feeling nostalgic and just need to bask in it for a little while. :) I'm weird like that. I get attached to inadiment objects. That would be why I have things from a twig shaped like a "y" from 8th grade track... to a dead lizard in a baggie from when I found him escaped and emaciated in the warehouse of PartyLand. And you thought I was going to say something like my Kindergarten diploma, right?!? Meh. I've probably got that kicking around somewhere too! ;)
4 comments:
That's what I love about you. You're genuine. I hope you never change because you always can make me smile and feel brighter from the inside out.
Thanks Alissa! :) I love you lots!
Hey how are things going? You never told me what you are having!
I think my kids would love to see the lizard
Post a Comment