Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Creepy Vs. Cute Babies


Meet one of the creepiest babies in animation history. Lately, Baby Chomp has been watching the Pixar Shorts every now and then. Of all the cute little animated short stories in the collection, this one is the most unnerving (or tied with the Unicycle one). I'm really glad that Pixar has only improved since the "Melting Baby Face of Doom" stage. *shutters*


Now, DreamWorks did something right with little baby Megamind here. I'm not always a DreamWorks fan. Their work is usually only so-so, in my opinion. But, when it comes to the cuteness level of this little guy, I give him two big fat thumbs up. Super cute!

Just thought you should know. ;)

3 comments:

Jacob said...

Haven't see the short, but that baby definitely sends out some creepy vibes.

Jillian said...

"You are destined for..." wait, I didn't catch the rest of that.

"...Ow! My giant blue head!"

Unknown said...

ok, my cousin has a 3 year old that has this doll named Bella - it seriously looks like Chucky!!!!! seriously creepy. :/